Prepaid toll-free services
- Service provided on a prepay basis and to use our services you must have a credit balance on your account. You must use a credit card or Poli to deposit a credit balance onto your account and this can be done online in the portal
- We reserve the right to change our rates from time to time and if we increase any rates we will give you as much notice as reasonably possible. The latest rates are available on our website www.prison0800.nz
- You are responsible for your account and must pay our charges regardless of whether you or someone else uses those services.
- If you wish to raise a billing dispute you must notify us in email within 30 days of your account being debited or you will be deemed to have waived your right to a refund.
- Topups under $10 by credit card may incur a $1.00 processing fee
- No refunds will be provided for any unused credit balances.
- An account that has been inactive for three (3) months will be closed. The toll-free number and any account balance will be forfited.
- An account with a negative balance for more than 30 days may be automaticly topped up to $0.00 from the last credit or debit card used